Join a group of women on a 14 week journey that will change your life. Receive a beautiful textbook, journal, pens, paints, art materials, stickers, jewelry, and other fun surprise gifts. Enjoy weekly luxury brunch at Luciana, and occasional field trips possibly including a sensory scavenger hunt through Shuk Machane Yehuda featuring experimental new ice cream flavors (basil, anyone?), a photo safari at the Biblical Zoo with pizza and wine, writing our own psalms at the mystical, beautiful Tomb of King David with a picnic on the lawns outside the walls of the Old City, and more. Benefit from in-depth, guided group support and individual coaching as you face your blocks and reclaim your creativity.
- • Weekly three-hour group coaching and activity sessions
- • Weekly luxury brunch
- • Individual 1:1 professional coaching
- • The Artist’s Way textbook
- • Hardcover journal
- • Pens
- • Markers
- • Paints
- • Stickers (so many stickers)
- • Huge stationary kit
- • Many other art materials (collaging materials, beading materials, craft materials, etc.)
- • Jewelry
- • Entry fees on field trips
….And that probably doesn’t covered it all as there’s just a ton of really great stuff in the package because the goal is to make you feel deeply nourished, uplifted, and taken care of. ❤ You deserve it. We deserve it. We really do.
Since 1992 The Artist’s Way has helped millions of people all over the world to discover and recover their passions. Now it’s your turn. Whether you love writing or dancing, painting or photography, beading or sculpting, acting, singing, or any other form of creativity, this course will give you that sparkle back.
- Tuesdays, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM (possible groups on Thursdays and Fridays as well)
- 320 NIS x 12 installments (includes all materials, brunch and snacks, and entry fees)
For more information, contact Braha Bender, CLC, CNT, at 053-521-3036 or register right here below: